We follow the distinctive educational philosophy and method of Don Bosco to equip the young people with all skills needed for their insertion into the world of work.
- A preferential option for young people who are less privileged.
- A balanced blending of culture, religion, science, education, technology, professional ethics and integrity of life.
- A family atmosphere in the campus characterized by the accompanying presence of educators among and with the students.
- An educative style based on Reason, Religion and Loving Kindness.
- Special attention to the formation of educators.
- Focus on quality education through promotion of research mentality and use of technology.
- Empowerment of Tribal Women.