Profile of the College
Established in 1 July 2001 PRESENT FACULTY MEMBERS – 6
HOD – THOUNAOJAM SHYAMSUNDER LUWANG
Total Number of students – 227 (2020-2021)
Envisions to provide excellent and value based commerce education. To uphold a commitment to shaping lives through scholarly teaching and learning, and that which contributes to an equitable and holistic transformation of society at large.
- To train the students with required levels of competence for employment in both domestic and global market.
- To give a global perspective through value based education for social transformation.
- To train them with required skills for self-employment.
- To prepare students for higher education in Commerce and Business Studies.
- To impart state of art knowledge in subjects like marketing, human resource, entrepreneurship, accounting practices, etc.
- To Promote the use of IT as a tool for development.