The strength of a system consists in its ability to identify and rectify the shortcomings. The following procedure is observed by the Grievance – Reason for being late redress cell.
- The grievance is brought to the notice of the Head of the department, forwarded to the principal and the grievance and redress cell incharge. Also box is available to students.
- According to the seriousness of the event, the matter is taken up with the Grievance and redress cell members. The cell members go through the matter and suggest solutions ratified by the heads.
- The decision is made known to all
- Fr. (Dr.) KO Sebastian – Principal
- Sr. Cecilia Thaimei – Vice Principal
- Fr. Shilanand Kerketta – Controller of Examination
- Dr. Antony Kaba – Assistant Professor
- Mr. Konthoujam Gunamani Singh – Assistant Professor