The Provincial and his council shall constitute the Governing Body to administer and to exercise complete and final authority over the educational institutions that come under the jurisdiction of the provincial.
|Fr. Jose Kuruvachira, Provincial||President|
|Fr. Sebastian Jose||Vice President|
|Fr. (Dr.) K.O. Sebastian||Secretary & Principal|
|Fr. Joseph Thottappallil||Financial Administrator|
|Sr. Flora Flueswari Kujur||Joint Secretary & V. Principal|
|Fr. Sunny Minj||Member|
|Fr. K.S. Josheph||Member|
|Shri. John Hingba||Local Representative|
|Mr. Lugailin Gangmei||Staff Representative|
|Dr. A. Rajmani Singh||MU Representative|
|Dr. R. Varatharajan||MU Representative|
- The term of the nominated members shall be two years except UGC Nominee whose term will be full six years.
- The meeting will be held at least twice a year.
The objectives of Governing Body are:
- To fix the fees and other charges payable by the students of the college on the recommendation of the Finance Committee.
- To look in to all matters of college administration.
- To approve institution of new programmes of study leading to degrees.
4. To approve the scholarships, fellowships, studentships, medals, prizes and certificates of the recommendations of the Academic Council.