Board of Studies
The Board of Studies is the basic constituent of the academic system of the college.
- The term of the nominated members shall be two years.
- The principal shall draw the schedule for meeting of the Board of Studies for different departments. The meeting may be scheduled as and when necessary, but at least once a year.
- To prepare syllabi and various courses keeping in view the objectives of the college, interest of the stakeholders and national requirement for consideration and approval of the academic council.
- To coordinate research, teaching, extension and other academic activities in the college.
- To suggest panel of names to the academic council for appointment of examiners.
- To suggest methodologies for innovative teaching and evaluation techniques.