The Academic Council shall primarily be concerned with all the academic affairs of the college, encompassing academic staff, academic planning, instructional issues, students, co-curricular activities and so on. It is the responsibility of Academic Council to endeavor and ensure the best practices are implemented and standards are maintained.
- The term of the nominated members shall be two years.
- The principal shall convene a meeting of the Academic Council at least once a year.
- The objectives of academic council are:
- To frame and revise the curriculum of every academic program of the college (As per norms).
- To arrange teaching requirements for completing academic programs.
- To plan and execute the overall academic growth of the college.
- To make arrangements for conducting examinations, as required.
- To promote research activity within the college.
- To appoint audit committee periodically, in order to review all the Institute academic activities, including the curricula, academic rules and regulations. And consequently acting on its recommendations after due consideration.
- To facilitate the co-curricular activities for the students.
- To encourage students with awards, scholarships and prizes and so on.
9. To motivate and guide students in order to utilize the placement and training activities.