Online Admission Registration For 2022 - 2023
GENERAL INSTRUCTION (Read carefully all the instructions) :
- Download the prospectus and read all the instructions and fill the application.
- The candidate should have passed an examination conducted by any recognized board or university in order to get admitted.
- The hard copy of the application form is to be submitted in the college office on or before the required date.
- Attach photocopy of all the originals with the printed application.
- Choose your Honours and subject combination correctly, and changes will not be entertained.
- Enter your class 12 marks with percentage and division obtained; if you have fewer subjects just put ‘00’. (Do not leave any marks obtained).
- Upload proper passport size photo of the candidate. (Photo with casual dress or selfie is not allowed).
- Before you submit your application, the candidate and parents or guardians should sign the application.
- Upload proper passport size photo of your parents or guardian in the given space of the application. The particular person should accompany the candidate for the counseling during admission and for other matters of the college until he/ she gets graduated.
- Incomplete application form will be rejected.
- You will be called for counseling on your mark (merit) bases.
- Keep photocopy of all the originals of your documents with you.
- When all the seats are full the admission will be automatically closed.
- For any reference or enquiry always quote your application number or admission number.
- The following are to be submitted by the selected candidates at the time of admission: